Thanksgiving is tomorrow. If you are having dinner at a friend's or relatives you may be expected to bring a little something. This last minute dessert recipe from Kraft is just the thing to whip up fast and save your social graces.
36 OREO Cookies, divided
1/2 cup butter or margarine, divided
4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened Philadelphia Cream Cheese Fat Free
1 cup sugar
1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
1 tsp. vanilla
1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Finely crush 24 cookies.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter; mix with cookie crumbs.
- Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer until blended.
- Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended.
- Chop remaining cookies.
- Gently stir into batter; pour over crust.
- Bake 45 min. or until center is almost set.
- Microwave chocolate and remaining butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Cool slightly; spread over cheesecake.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting into bars.