This dessert from Kraft via BlogsRelease, has all of my favorite things in it. It has vanilla wafers, whipped topping, cream cheese, and blueberries. For my second Foodie Friday post of National Blueberry month these no-bake treats are sure to be a hit. Experience the goodness of a blueberry cheesecake without the hassle of baking one.
Prep Time: 20min.
Total Time: 3hr. 20min.
Servings: 16 servings
32 vanilla wafers
4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1-1/2 cups cold milk
2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
1 cup blueberries
- Line bottom and sides of 8-inch square dish with wafers.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy.
- Gradually beat in milk.
- Add dry pudding mixes and lemon juice; mix well.
- Whisk in 2 cups COOL WHIP and berries; spoon into prepared dish.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Serve topped with remaining COOL WHIP.
Kraft Kitchen Tips
Reduced Calorie Options
Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, fat-free milk and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
How to Soften Cream Cheese
- Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 15 sec. or just until softened.
- Add 15 sec. for each additional package of cream cheese.