This third Foodie Friday recipe for National Blueberry Month is the perfect addition to a brunch spread. It has the brunch staple: the croissant. Of course there are blueberries. Since this is a Kraft recipe I received via BlogsRelease, it also contains cream cheese.
Prep Time: 15min.
Total Time: 1hr.
Servings: 10 servings
3 large croissants, cut up
1-1/2 cups blueberries
1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1-1/4 cups milk
1 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- Divide croissant pieces evenly among 10 (4-oz.) ramekins; top with blueberries.
- Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar, eggs and vanilla in medium bowl with mixer until blended.
- Gradually beat in milk; pour into ramekins. Let stand 20 min.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Bake desserts 20 to 25 min. or until set in centers.
- Serve warm sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Kraft Kitchen Tips
If you don't have ramekins you can use a 9-inch square baking pan:
- Layer the croissants evenly in the pan.
- Prepare cream cheese batter as directed.
- Pour into 9-inch square baking dish.
- Let stand 20 minutes.
- Bake in 350°F oven 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set.
- Serve as directed.
You can use PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese instead of cream cheese.